Going Mobile

Go where your users are going

Related Links

Call us today to schedule a test drive.

Need more information?

Viable Business Models on the Web

You must go where your readers go, and right now, they're going mobile.

According to a Pew Research study conducted in January of 2012, Tablet and E-book reader ownership nearly doubled in a single 30 day period:

"Between mid-December and early January, the number of owners of each device rose from 10% to 19%. Overall, 29% of all adults own at least one of them."

Pew Research Center

And according a ComScore study conducted in October of 2011, Smart Phone ownership soared to 90 million:

"90 million people in the U.S. owned smart phones during the three months ending in October (2011), up 10 percent from the preceding three month period"

ComScore, Inc.

This is not just a trend, it’s a sign of things to come - an omen as to where the market is going. Very few would disagree with that statement. So the question is, what are you planning on doing? Is your strategy to ignore it?

One of the most important benefits of deploying a Cranium-powered online publication is the fact it comes with a full-featured set of mobile APIs (application programming interface). That means your mobile apps (regardless of who develops them) can easily pull content from your publishing system and seamlessly integrate into your subscription management system to handle user access rights.

Cranium Content Publisher (CCP) and Entitlement Management Server (EMS) are among only a handful of content/subscription management systems in the market today with a pre-defined API for mobile developers. You may choose your own mobile application development outfit or work with Cranium Softworks to implement your publication on Tables, Smart phones and E-book Readers at a fraction of the cost of building custom interfaces.